Is it a fidget toy? Is it a Rubik's cube? Is it a jigsaw?
Meet The Cubie:
The must-have sensory jigsaw cube specifically designed for small hands and curious minds.
Welcome to a new way of creative play and sensory exploration with our familiar bear, cat and bunny characters.
The Cubie | The Must-Have Sensory Jigsaw Cube
Want to keep your kids entertained on the run but hate lugging around a suitcase with all their gadgets?
The Cubie is the neat little package that covers all your bases without breaking your back:
Think silicone teether and jigsaw cube. Think tabletop puzzle and sensory toy.
Think the genius 4-in-1 toy you wish you tracked down earlier.
Whether you’re out and about with a 6+ months old baby or your pre-schooler, The Cubie will keep all your small humans entertained for hours.
Each Cubie unpacks into 6 pieces featuring the numbers 1,2 and 3 as well as our familiar bear, bunny and cat shapes as cut-out shapes. Adding to the fun is the raised signature We Might Be Tiny pattern to support sensory development from a young age.
These easy-to-grab pieces love fuelling kids’ creativity with endless ways to interlock and countless age-appropriate challenges:
Explore the cut-out shapes, assemble the jigsaw cube or build your own tabletop shape.
Want to take it up a notch?
Combine 2 Cubies and unlock even more impressive creations
Quick tip: Use the cut-out shapes to attach a teething ring so your Cubie doesn’t go MIA. When little one is done, simply pop the used piece into your dishwasher for peace of mind and a fresh, hygenic start to the next teething session.
Need more reasons why you and your small human(s) need a Cubie
- Suitable for babies and kids 6+ months
- Dishwasher-safe for hygienic cleaning
- Freezer-safe for a quick and easy teether
- Flexible and durable for rough and tumble play
- Versatile design for out-of-the-box creativity
- Easy-to-grab for small kids’ hands
- Raised surface pattern for sensory development
- Gender-neutral colour palette for unisex gifting
- Tested and compliant to meet European standard on safety of toys (EN71) and Australian/New Zealand Standard on Safety of Toys (AS/NZS ISO 8124.1)
- Non-toxic, food-grade platinum silicone independently certified to the highest European standards (FDA and LFGB approved)
- BPA free
- Proudly designed in Australia
Dimensions: 7cm x 7cm x 7cm
Can I pop Cubie pieces in the dishwasher?
Yes. All We Might Be Tiny products love temperatures of up to 230°C so can be popped into the dishwasher every single time without impacting the product. It’s the most convenient and hygienic way to clean any Cubie pieces that might have seen a workout as a teether.
Can I pop Cubie pieces into my freezer?
Yes. Like all other We Might Be Tiny silicone products, the Cubie is perfectly safe to place in the freezer. And it’s the easiest way to turn your Cubie pieces into easy-to-grab teethers that relieve teething gums.
Can I attach a teething ring chain to the pieces?
Yes. The cut-out shapes in each piece make it super easy to turn your Cubie into a collection of indestructible teethers until your little one is ready to engage with the Cubie as a more complex toy.
What age group is the Cubie aimed at?
The Cubie is perfect for babies as young as 6 months up to toddlers and pre-schoolers. The great thing about this product is that it evolves with your growing child.
I’ve lost a Cubie piece. Do you sell these separately?
No. Not at this point so make sure you look after each of them.
Is the Cubie suitable for people with disabilities or special needs?
Because Cubies are textured they may not be suitable for people with sensory processing issues. We highly recommend consulting with an expert before purchasing.
We ship in 1-7 days from the US, prices starting from $4.95. Rates are calculated at check-out, based on the weight of your order.
- 5-7 day shipping starts from $4.95
- 3-day shipping starts from $6.95
- Overnight shipping starts from $22.95
We offer FREE SHIPPING*:
- free 5-7 day shipping on orders over $100
- free 3-day shipping on orders over $150
- free overnight shipping on orders over $200
Orders ship from our warehouse in Nevada, USA.
As a result of COVID-19, USPS has temporarily stopped delivering packages to 67 international countries. This means shipments to these countries may be delayed or cancelled.
International parcels can be shipped anywhere in the world, and will be calculated at check-out. Shipping typically takes between 14-28 business days for international destinations.
* Excluding wholesale customers